Gracefully curved walnut legs, joined by an arch and bound together with hand forged iron rings. The legs and the arch are constructed from layers of bent wooden strips that are laminated together. The wooden elements are permanently joined together with iron rings that have been hand forged in a blacksmith's fire and hammer formed over an anvil. The glass top is curved and beveled on all four sides providing a functional surface while allowing full view of the flowing lines of the table.
- Made of wood, forged iron and glass table
- Gracefully curved walnut legs
- With hand forged iron rings
- Handmade to order
- Made by Steve Palmer of Sugarcreek Woodworks & Design in Kirkwood, MO
- Have one made for you, place an order today