Esatto crafts custom hiking boots and other styles of custom made footwear for active people who are held back by fit problems. Till now, if your boots gave you problems while hiking or backpacking, you either gave up or suffered. Now, you can enjoy your hiking and backpacking activities in your custom hiking boots to the fullest.
▪ Light weight all leather hiking and everyday boots
▪ 2.0—2.2 mm full grain leather upper
▪ Full grain 1.2—1.4mm leather lining
▪ Leather footbed
(we can use your own custom fit footbeds if you have them)
▪ Stitchdown construction for durability and stability
▪ 5mm leather insole
▪ 4mm rubber midsoles for torsional rigidity and durability
▪ Steel shanks
▪ Vibram Mini-Lug Unit Sole for light weight with traction and durability.
(We can also use the longer lasting Kletterlift or Vibram 132 outsole)
▪ Sterling Rope 5mm laces for great strength
▪ Rust resistant steel D-rings and lace hooks
(also can be done with eyelids)
▪ Padded ankle collar
▪ Padded full gusset
▪ Height: 5"
▪ Weight: 1.1 lb single
Made in Vancouver, WA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Esatto Custom Footwear's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.