A bracelet that was crafted using the ancient, unique, and traditional Cloisonne enameling techniques. This is a Cloisonne enamel bracelet in sterling silver. Cloisonne in French means "cloison" or "cell". A process in which precious metal wires are bent to form a design; enamel is then inlaid into the resulting "cloisons."
- Cloisonne enamel bracelet in sterling silver
- Crafted using the ancient, unique, and traditional Cloisonne enameling techniques
- Each section is 2cm in length with a 1mm bezel
- Handmade to order
- Made by Dmitriy Polyakov of Awked Design, DIMONUS Jewelry Studio in Fair Lawn, NJ
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Fair Lawn, NJ
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Awked Design, DIMONUS Jewelry Studio's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.