♥♥♥A comfort of a home is something you cannot get anywhere else. We have so many lovely wee people visiting and we put our heads together the Triya and Nora effect and ofcourse with J my guiding light to make a cosy home for the lovely happy wee people who visit us. we want them to stay as long as they want to..
This lovely home can be placed in your fairy garden or indoors on a plant. We have house 6 of our visitors in this fairy house Characters
1. In the left hand side of house - Cosmo Fairy Sparkles She is a gorgeous little fairy who brings a smile to all with her sparkles lighting your eyes.
2. Right hand rear end you have - Terence love Sprinkles - This lovely boy makes you be in love with everything and every one around you with her sprinkles of love.
3. On the left rear end you have Wanda Fairy peace Maker - Her presence makes you slip into a pure trance of peace and calmness She also has the ability to be so kind and patient that makes the rude and aggressive be calm and loving.
4. On the roof - You have Liriope Fairy Rays Who can pass her ability to connect with people and know there true self. She can look like she is often not paying attention.But her concentration is as sharp as high heavens.
5. Next to Liriope - you can see Onesie Cutie pie birdie who gahers distant information and pass it too Liriope 6. And on top of the fairy sign board you can see - Mumsy Blue Guardian birdie who is a guardian of the house. Well you met the characters. Enjoy the house , made of wood with lots of details. Let me not forget to mention my favourite and precious part of moon stone danglings , lovely wind chimes. :) I have pictures from different angles. Please view them all ♥♥♥
The Triya and Nora series it purely inspired from view of a child's thinking and imagination - a world of fairies and creatures, creations inspired from a wonder world includes a range of hand crafted items including gorgeous mini OOAK polymer clay babies These make wonderful gifts,, keepsakes and mementos. All can be customized if you wish.
About the artist : Bimi Felix is a visual hand artist based in the West of Ireland. She holds an MBA in Fashion Design Management and Retail Management and a second Master degree in Msc International Business. Bimi also holds degrees in Merchandising and fashion designing. Bimi says "I love to paint when ever I get a chance and I enjoy it a lot. I am looking for a break in art as well. My art is always associated with a tiny poetry conveying a particular message to the world. My style is mostly expressionism and I love to paint Mother Nature." Her favourite Medium of Art is Oil. My new passion is sculpting real life looking art dolls. I am lucky to have found my interest and to be inspired by fae and offer many beautiful creations. Bimiarts Many of Bimi's stunning original oil canvases are available in here for sale "Everything here will be creations inspired by Triya and Nora, my two little girls. Their world is filled with fairies (so whimsical), baby animals, beautiful things, music, lots of art and love. This beautiful line of creation is inspired by seeing things through their eyes. Everything is so magical and beautiful…….moments, stories, poetry, art, craft, pure bliss from a child's wonder world."
Shipping: Item(s) will be sent within 2 working days of payment clearing. No postage on Saturday or Sunday. Please contact me for postage quote if you require registered or express delivery. Item will be shipped from Co. Galway, Ireland
Returns: Returns accepted within 7 days, unused and in same condition as sold. Returning P & P not refunded. You will be responsible for safe return of item i.e. registered post recommended.