I made these earrings from fine (.999) silver, using molds I made from Victorian filigree designs. In the center of the posts is a brilliant Cubic Zirconia that is so sparkly and adds a flash of light against the aged look of the patina. Dangling beneath the posts are freshwater potato pearls in creamy white and then large, stunningly clear rock Quartz heart briolettes. Perfect for a wedding or just 'because'! Total length of the earrings is 1.75 inches or 4.5 cm long.
- Sterling silver post earrings
- Brilliant cubic zirconia in center of posts
- Freshwater potato pearls in creamy white
- Clear rock quartz heart briolettes
- 1.75" Total length
- Hand made to order
- Made by Noria Jewelry in Manassas, VA
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Manassas, VA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Noria Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.