Fine Silver And Bronze Rustic Style Unisex Cupped Necklace

A rustic-style necklace contains pure fine silver was molded, placed in the kiln and polished with a unique organic design. This cupped disk necklace is hand formed and has a golden satin color which makes a nice contrast to the silver. This fine silver cupped necklace contains pure 99% silver and is more valuable than sterling silver, which contains 92.5% silver, with the remaining 7.5% being another metal silver. It will not tarnish like sterling silver and takes a longer process than most jewelry. A neat necklace to give as a present for a loved one or for yourself! This necklace is available in 16" or 18" and allows for text customizations.

FEATURES:
- Made of fine silver and bronze
- Each disk is hand formed and each pendant will be unique in it's own way
- Up to 4 characters can be added to the silver disk
- Pendant is set on a thick oxidized sterling silver ball chain
- Chain length available in 16" or 18"
- Size of pendant is approx. 1"
- Made to order


SHIPPING
- Made by Nana Smith of Nana Smith Designs in San diego, CA
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today

View Shipping & Maker Policies

Made in San diego, CA

By Nana's Jewelry

All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.

No reviews yet

Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.

Every maker has a story. Be a part of Nana's Jewelry 's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.

More Projects by Nana Smith

Other projects you might like

Also Appears In