This flag case was originally designed to hold US flags flown during OEF in Afghanistan along with their certificates. The case is built from black walnut with through dovetails on each corner for added strength. The molding on top and bottom was custom milled for the project, and sits in a thin lip to give extra surface area to the joint. The front is built to mimic panel doors and can be made as such if access from the front is desired. The back is built from plywood, covered with blue suede fabric, and sit in a groove held in place by turn buttons. Placement can be either a mantle or wall via picture wire. This listing includes one flag case.
- Internal box area is 15.5" wide x 20.5" high
- Black walnut flag case
- Available in light, medium or dark walnut finish
- Includes flag and certificate holder
- Shown with blue fabric
- Other fabric options also available
- Includes one flag case
- Hand made to order
- Made to order by Delta Black Custom Woodworking in Billerica, MA
- Ships in 2 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Fort Walton Beach, FL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Delta Black Custom Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.