Defying gravity and becoming a highlight in your room, this live-edge slab end table stands on one leg. Constructed of a stable base of 2"x1" steel tubing and capable of holding up to 30 pounds, the table top is a 2" thick slab of live edge, reclaimed wood with epoxy filled natural features finished with an all natural, durable satin finish.
- each table top is unique and selected to exceed your expectations
- solid and beautiful slab top of reclaimed wood from the Grand Valley of Western Colorado with a front live-edge and epoxy-filled features with the accent color of your choice
- steel tubing base finished to your preference (flat black, gloss black, painted color of your choice, raw steel, or brushed steel with clear coat)
DIMENSIONS (can be customized)
- Slab top (approx 20" x 12" x 2")
- table height 30"
- each piece is custom packaged to help ensure safe delivery
- a custom shipping quote will be provided for each piece
- in-person delivery and pandemic-sensitive setup service offered to communities in Western Colorado
- national delivery can be arranged
Order your floating table and take your room to new heights!
Made in Grand Junction, CO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Confluence Woodcraft, LLC's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.