My forged iron clavos are individually handmade to order. The large decorative nails shown measure 2-1/2 inches long and 2 inches wide. The nailhead is about 1/4" thick. These clavos are ideal for doors, gates, furniture, and more; plus, they can be made in a variety of sizes and finishes to suit your specific needs.
>>> You get FREE SHIPPING with your order! <<<
These are thick and durable solid steel nailheads -- NOT cheap stamped steel or cast iron imports. Each nail is individually forged by me right here in the USA. You get a choice of smooth or hammered surfaces and a shiny/polished, rust patina, or black powder coat finish.
- Nail head dimensions: 2 1/2" Long x 2" Wide (custom sizes available).
- Nail shank depth is approx. 1 inch, but can be made longer or shorter.
- Smooth or hammered steel surfaces.
- Shiny surface with a durable protective clear coat finish.
- Rust patina with a durable protective clear coat finish.
- Black powder coat finish (other colors available).
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.