This was a massive undertaking. The first picture shows the porch before remodeling.
Carpenter ants had completely destroyed everything between the deck and the roof. I had to replace most of this structure including the main beam holding up the roof and even had to repair some of the rafters.
I did all of the work myself including the new design. The only thing I didn't do myself was the stained glass. I brought a pro in for that.
I even did the electrical work - installing the track lighting and doorbell.
I created the rounded shingles by making a jig for my band saw.
I bought the window sashes but had to completely build the window casings.
I did all of the finish work which included framing in for the ceiliing, installing the tongue and groove walls and ceiling, and installing the baseboard.
I did all of the exterior work myself including shingling, making and installing the mahogany sills, designing and building the stairs (with extensions for flower pots), and designing and installing the lower lattice.