Perfect with a bottle of their favorite wine for a spectacular gift set. Pair two Wine Stoppers - one a lighter, the other a darker wood species - to complement both a white and a red wine selection. Shown are our favorite style of Wine Stopper - the cork stopper with Chrome band.
Other Wine Stopper styles are available.
The first / main picture Wine Stopper shows a distinctive Spalted Elm wood top. The Elm, a disappearing tree species due to Dutch Elm disease, is from a tree brought down in Moulton Park, Wakefield, MA.
One picture shows 14 different Wine stopper styles and wood species. Please order by material number:
2. Paduk. The paduk wood was found at the McMurdo Station outpost in the Antarctic.
4. Black Walnut, from trees at the Black Walnut Inn, Amherst, MA
5. Spalted Elm, from an Elm downed at Moulton Park, Wakefield, MA
7. Black Walnut - Black Walnut Inn
8. Paduk - McMurdo Station
9. American Walnut
10. Ambrosia Maple, the colors and patterns in this stunning wood are caused by the effect of the Ambrosia beetle upon a growing Maple tree.
11. Ambrosia Maple
12. American Walnut
Other Wine Stopper styles and wood species, as well as colorful acrylic Wine Stopper bodies available.
All WakefieldWoodworker wine stoppers, pens, and wood gifts are hand turned, beautifully finished to a high gloss, hand assembled, and then meticulously checked to the most exacting quality standards.
Made in Wakefield, MA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of WakefieldWoodworker's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.