This earring tree display stand is forged and brazed by hand to create a unique look that will showcase your jewelry and organize it at the same time. Its smooth, free-flowing limbs recall the natural shape of a tree while the beautiful color of the raw metal keeps a modern look.
It is made out of 100% recycled and reclaimed steel and brazed together with bronze. It is clear-coated in acrylic to prevent rust.
If you have any questions, please let me know! I can also personalize the base with stamped initials or build it to your specifications. Just contact me with the details, and I'll let you know how much it will cost.
Top reasons why you should by from EagleEye Craftsmanship:
1. All items are carefully welded and forged by hand.
2. All products are made by myself right here in Texas.
3. I use re-purposed and salvaged steel as often as I can.
4. If you have a special request, I will work with you on designing and building it.
5. If you aren't 100% happy with the product, you can return it within a month of purchase date.
Thank you for looking at my product! If you have any questions, please let me know!