"A semicolon represents a sentence the author could have ended, but chose not to.
The sentence is your life and the author is you."
- Project Semicolon
I am love with this new necklace! The semi-colon is representative of the work being done by Project Semicolon Inc. and the wings are for renewal, hope, positive change and growth.
Check out Project Semicoolon if you don't know what they are working towards... I think it's AMAZING...
• ONE small 5/8" (a little smaller than a dime) sterling silver disc is hand stamped with a semi-colon flanked by two butterfly wings.
• Your choice of a 16 or 18 inch sterling silver box chain.
• All pieces are sterling silver
• Rush processing and expedited shipping can be added at checkout.
• The item will be shipped ready to give, tucked inside a drawstring bag.
• Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small businesses and recycle / reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. We responsibly recycle all waste/scrap metal.
Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.