Second Chance Pallet is bringing thousands of years old pattern into our gallery. Reclaimed Pallets are torn down and hand cut to pieces, then assembled into Herringbone Pattern. We then sand, stained and put 3 coats of polyurethane on it.
As you walk in to your home, this table invites you in; You can drop off your daily essentials such as your purse, laptop, keys and your phone to unwind and let the scent of the candle burning welcoming you home.
Yes, we can customize to your dimension, just let us know :)
Dimension: 48" Long X 18" Wide X 28" High
Hairpin legs: 3/8" round steel clear coated
Stain: Customize to your request
Lead time:3-5 weeks.
Wood dimension and color varies for each table, truly one of a kind.
Second Chance Pallet accepts custom dimension and finish for this product line. Please private message for your quotation.
What is included in your shipment?
1. 1ea herringbone console table
2. 4ea hairpin legs 3/8"x28"
3. 24ea screws
4. A copy of your receipt
5. Thank you Note
6. Second Chance Pallet unique business card--handmade; it takes 15 mins to make each card
Hairpin Legs will be disassembled for FedEx Ground shipping, but holes are predrilled and hardware is included.
Decorating Ideas for Console Table:
-Dining room bar table
-Vanity in your bedroom
-Entry table by your hall way
-Office station in your spare bedroom
What is herringbone pattern?
The herringbone pattern is an arrangement of rectangles, so named for a fancied resemblance to the skeleton of a fish such as a herring. Herringbone describes a distinctive V-shaped weaving pattern. Pieces of herringbone was found in the ancient time in Egypt, Italy, Vienna, Ireland, China.
How Does Second Chance Pallet make herringbone table?
1. We select the best reclaimed material available to us. We look for unique characteristics on the wood
2. We dissemble crates and pallets
3. We cut and sand to remove splinters
4. We assemble to herringbone pattern and let adhesive set overnight
5. We sand 3 grits to ensure rough woods are taken out
5. We stain/paint and let it set overnight
6. We polyurethane our table and let it set overnight
7. We install 4 hairpin legs. Chris makes hairpin legs from scratch!
Overall time to handmade herringbone console table is between 10-12 hours.
This table top is made from 100% reclaimed wood. Beautiful, timeless, clean, simple and functional addition to your home. Truly one of a kind!
Second Chance Pallet is committed to plant a tree for every pallet reclaimed. Herringbone Table is 100% hand made in USA.
Thank you for your interest in Second Chance Pallet