Project TransAction's deluxe heavyweight suspenders with interchangeable ends are the last pair of suspenders you'll ever need. Straps measure 1" wide and are hand cut from 9/10 oz. combination tanned Latigo leather. High quality dual roller buckles allow the front straps to easily adjust; Y-back connects with a solid welded O-ring. Each pair includes 3 sets of end styles for a variety of uses: trigger snaps, suspender clips, and buttonholes. Ends easily convert with heavy duty snaps. A little stiff when new, these soften beautifully with regular wear. Made to last.
• Combination tanned 9/10 oz. genuine latigo leather/ veg tanned 9/10 oz. genuine leather
• Strong and flexible; softens beautifully with wear
• Includes 3 interchangeable ends: trigger snaps, suspender clips and buttonholes
• 1" wide; Y-back design with adjustable front straps; strap keepers included
• Small batch artisan made in Boston, MA (USA); Satisfaction Guaranteed
S/M: fits 40-45
M/L: fits 46-51
XL: fits 52-57
How to Measure:
Measure the distance from the center back waistline, diagonally over the shoulder, to front waistline. All measurements are in inches. If you are unsure of your size, order one size down (leather will stretch slightly with regular wear.)
Made in Roslindale, MA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
Jake was awesome to work with. He was able to accommodate request. Received item promptly. Awesomely made. Couldn't be more happy with this purchase. These are constructed to last. Instant smile when I pulled these out if package and attached to bottoms. Many Thanks! Brian
super fast response and service, excellent work definitely recommend SGT