Listed here is our made-to-order "Chelsea" wall-mounted bathroom vanity base. The Chelsea wall mounted collection of iron vanity bases features a half round design made from laser cut steel and is paired with decorative wall mount brackets or front legs for support. The quatrefoil pattern is a very popular look and tends to blend in well with many different styles. If installed properly, this base is very strong and can hold any type of counter-top. With so many different counter-top options on the market, this base is not offered with a top.
Size Shown: 25.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 28.25" high
(we also offer a 35.5" wide version in the half round)
Listing Price: This is an entry price, size and finish will dictate the quoted price.
- 1" x 1/4" wall strap (at the top against the wall and down the sides)
- 1/ 8" thick x 3/8" wide quatrefoil pattern
- Upper wall mount strap comes with 3 - ¼" wide mounting holes
- Mounting holes are located on the top back-strap, mid-section as well as at the bottom of each bracket
- Mounting hardware not included (depending on the install application, requires either wood screws or toggle bolts)
- Brackets feature a ¾" wide simplistic design
- Fully open back for easy plumbing installation
- No assembly required (fully welded construction)
- Usually ships within 10-14 business days
Finishes: (Shown in first photo in Greystone)
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Freight: With this option, it'll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You'll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They'll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.