These rustic shelves feature an industrial style towel bar and pipe brackets, and each one is made by hand in our workshop near Detroit, Michigan. With just the right amount of storage and room for decoration, these shelves make a perfect fit for your casual kitchen or bathroom. Available in 2 standard sizes, it can be further customized in length, depth, and height to meet your needs. Made of sturdy industrial pipe and beautifully finished wood.
- Wood shelves are hand-finished, then clear-coated so you don't have to worry about spills or drips
- Shelves are available in 4 finishes: Blackened (shown), Rusty, Weathered, and Farmhouse Gray
- Our 1/2" industrial pipe is cleaned, sealed, and built to last
- Comes with standard mounting hardware (screws + anchors), & screws are color-matched to the pipe
- 18" Version: Size is approximately 18" long x18" tall x 5" deep. Shelves are approximately 1.5" thick.
- 24" Version: Size is approximately 24" long x 18" tall x 5" deep. Shelves are approximately 1.5" thick.
Dimensions will vary slightly, as each piece is unique & made by hand.
For items made with industrial pipe, we use only cleaned, de-greased pipes. This is done to remove any oil or grease left over from the pipe manufacturing process. After cleaning, the pipes are sealed with clear-coat to preserve the metal finish and to prevent rust. Our pipes will not stain, smear, or otherwise damage your towels, your clothes, or your home.