These sturdy steel shelf brackets are individually cold bent for optimum strength. They also feature rounded corners, deburred edges, and front lips to hold shelves in place. Highest quality custom made brackets on the market and ideal for medium duty requirements.
Prices are per bracket. Large quantity discounts available.
- Made from 1-1/4" wide solid flat bar USA steel.
- Individually cold bent for optimum strength.
- Sized for boards from 5" to 9" deep.-
- 4" vertical legs standard on 5" to 7.5" brackets.
- 5" vertical legs standard on 8" to 9" brackets.
- Rounded corners and deburred edges.
- 5/8" inside height front lip (for 3/4" thick shelves).
- 1-1/4" inside height front lip (for 1-1/2" thick shelves).
- Each bracket includes two mounting holes in the vertical leg.
- Raw Steel (unfinished)*
- Clear Coating (raw steel look but will not continue to rust)
- Rust Preventive Black Paint
- Blacksmith Wax Rub
*Raw steel typically has a mix of grayish mill scale, bare metal, and may exhibit some rust. If left unfinished, it is susceptible to oxidation over time.
- Shelf mounting holes (shown in images).
- Blacksmith square head lag screws (for attaching brackets to wood shelves).
- Blacksmith square head lag screws (for mounting into wood wall studs).
Brackets are designed to fit the depth of the shelf, when measured from the wall to the edge of the board. They are made slightly larger than actual shelf depth (for example, a 6" wide bracket will be slightly larger than 6 inches from the wall to the inside lip in order to accommodate a 6" shelf comfortably).
+++Please measure your shelves for depth before ordering.+++
- All brackets are handmade; so there may be slight variations. Please allow a minimum 1/8 inch tolerance for indicated measurements.
- Large orders may take 2-4 weeks to complete.
- Brackets should be installed into wall studs for secure fastening. If a wall stud is not available, use appropriate anchors. If you are unsure of how to properly install them, please consult a contractor or skilled handyman.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.