These sturdy, handcrafted steel shelf brackets feature rounded corners, deburred edges, and front lips to hold shelves in place. They are individually cold bent for optimum strength. Several finishes are available, including a durable black powder coat. Highest quality custom made brackets on the market!
+++FREE SHIPPING+++ within the United States!
(Please contact us for a shipping quote to Canada.)
*Prices are per bracket.*
Get a 10% discount on orders of 20 or more brackets!
(Please request a custom order to receive this discount.)
- Made from 1-1/4" wide solid flat bar USA steel.
- Individually cold bent for optimum strength.
- Sized for boards from 3.5" to 9" deep.-
- 4" vertical legs standard on 3.5" to 7.5" brackets.
- 5" vertical legs standard on 8" to 9" brackets.
- Rounded corners and deburred edges.
- 5/8" inside height front lip (for 3/4" thick shelves).
- 1-1/4" inside height front lip (for 1-1/2" thick shelves).
- Each bracket includes two mounting holes in the vertical leg.
- Raw Steel (unfinished)*
- Clear Coating (raw steel look but will not continue to rust)
- Rust Inhibiting Black Paint
- Burnished Steel with Clear Coat (has a polished, shiny steel surface)
- Blacksmith Wax Rub
- Black Powder Coat (requires 1 week additional production time)
***Other paint colors and custom patina finishes available by request.
*Raw steel typically has a mix of grayish mill scale, bare metal, and may exhibit some rust. If left unfinished, it is susceptible to oxidation over time.
- Shelf mounting holes (shown in images).
- Blacksmith square head lag screws (for attaching brackets to wood shelves).
- Blacksmith square head lag screws (for mounting into wood wall studs).
Brackets are designed to fit the depth of the shelf, when measured from the wall to the edge of the board. They are made slightly larger than actual shelf depth (for example, a 6" wide bracket will be slightly larger than 6 inches from the wall to the inside lip in order to accommodate a 6" shelf comfortably).
+++Please measure your shelves for depth before ordering.+++
- All brackets are handmade; so there may be slight variations. Please allow a minimum 1/8 inch tolerance for indicated measurements.
- Large orders or brackets with a powder coat finish may take 2-4 weeks to complete.
- Brackets should be installed into wall studs for secure fastening. If a wall stud is not available, use appropriate anchors. If you are unsure of how to properly install them, please consult a contractor or skilled handyman.
CALIFORNIA SALES TAX
Seller is required by California law to collect sales tax on all orders delivered to destinations within California. You will be billed for any sales tax due after placing your order. (The CustomMade system does not currently enable sales tax calculations during checkout.)
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.