These sturdy steel shelf brackets are individually cold bent for optimum strength. They also feature rounded corners, deburred edges, and front lips to hold shelves in place. Highest quality custom made brackets on the market and ideal for medium duty requirements.
- Made from 1-1/4" wide solid flat bar USA steel.
- Individually cold bent for optimum strength.
- Each bracket includes two mounting holes in the vertical leg.
- Available in a variety of sizes and finishes.
Brackets are designed to fit the depth of the shelf, when measured from the wall to the edge of the board. They are made slightly larger than actual shelf depth (for example, a 6" wide bracket will be slightly larger than 6 inches from the wall to the inside lip in order to accommodate a 6" shelf comfortably).
- All brackets are handmade; so there may be slight variations. Please allow a minimum 1/8 inch tolerance for indicated measurements.
- Large orders may take 2-4 weeks to complete.
- Brackets should be installed into wall studs for secure fastening. If a wall stud is not available, use appropriate anchors. If you are unsure of how to properly install them, please consult a contractor or skilled handyman.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.