This adjustable lamp with industrial modern art design is made from a 1940's radial engine piston called the WWII Jacobs R-755. The piston was used to power such airplanes as the Beechcraft Staggerwing, Waco, Cessna T-50, and the Avro Anson. The piston features a funky black and red splatter pattern, and is signed by the artist. The piece is made in the USA and uniquely custom-splattered so no two pieces are alike. The lamp measures approximately 22" in height and includes a 6-foot cord and a 40-watt bulb. The lamp arm is in Gloss Black and features hand-engraved numbering at the bottom of the lamp.