Rock Maple and Black Walnut Edge Grain Cutting Board! This very substantial block was designed for a CustomMade customer. Ready to use or display as counter art if you think it is just too pretty!
Not every woodworker who makes cutting boards has the skill and tools to make boards of this size. I use all 1.25 inch thick to 2 inch thick stock to start off with, where most start with .75-.875 inch thick lumber. When working with a cutting board of this magnitude, the entire assembly must be perfect, don't risk your investment with someone less experienced.
As always, this cutting board is 100% made in the USA! All of my cutting boards are assembled completely out of F.D.A. approved materials. All cutting boards are shipped ready to use and include a care guide and a bottle of Howard's Butcher Block Conditioner. I make a variety of boards, be sure to check out my other listings. I also do custom orders if you need something specific -- contact me to discuss your design.
The board pictured is a customized extra large size at 32" x 22" x 2".
- Medium (14" x 14" x 1.75")
- Large (18" x 14" x 1.75")
- Extra Large (24" x 18" x 2")
- Boards can be made in any size. Click 'contact maker' and submit a request for a custom size.
- Boards can be made without handles, with metal handles, or with finger grooves. Metal handles are 6 inch cast bronze finished in satin nickel.
- An optional juice groove can be added to the cutting surface, as pictured.
- End grain butcher block cutting board built to last
- Every board ships with a bottle of butcher block conditioner. Apply this oil once every few months to keep your board beautiful for years.
- Every board includes non-skid feet.
- Handmade to order
- Made by Nicholas Henton in Stillwater, MN
- Ships in 3 weeks
- Make it yours by placing your order today
Made in Stillwater, MN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
The finished project is absolutely beautiful! This will make the perfect Christmas gift. I am beyond pleased. Communication and shipment was prompt. Love this company!
Nick is a master of his craft. I couldn’t be more pleased with mu custom island buthcer block countertop.
Arrived just in time to be the best present under the tree! Wonderful craftsmanship! I am thrilled with this gorgeous piece of art that goes just perfect with my new kitchen. Thank you Nick.
Terrible experience. Contacted customer support as to why my cutting board I had ordered was a month late. Told me I had to reach out to the vendor directly. So what’s the point of customer support? Contacted the vendor regarding delay. Told me he had stuff going on and was sorry for the delay. Up to this point no communication until I reached out. Then offered me a discount for the delay which I’ve yet to see. Finally received cutting board. Based on my first and definitely last experience can’t give anything more then 1 star.