Crafted in our workshop near Detroit, Michigan, our popular rustic style TV stands are made from sturdy industrial metal pipe and hand-finished wood. Our Console tables come in 4 standard sizes and can be further customized to fit your space and storage needs.
- Crafted from industrial-strength 1/2" metal pipe and select wood
- Choose from 4 finishes: Blackened, Rusty, Weathered, and Farmhouse Gray
- Each console is made-to-order and features a unique wood grain
- Our wood is finished by hand, and sealed with Polyurethane for long-lasting protection
- Dimensions will vary slightly, as each one is made by hand from unique materials
Approximate Dimensions: 60" long x 15" deep x 33.5" tall
This Console features TWO shelves underneath the tabletop; each shelf is approximately 44" long x 11.25" deep, with about 8" of space available for storage.
This Console may be customized to fit your needs:
- Add a Backing Board to hide the cords from your devices
- Add Casters to the bottom to make it mobile
- Add Both (Backing Boards and Casters)
Our TV Console is also available in these sizes:
Standard - Approx. 42" long x 15" deep x 21.5" tall
With one shelf underneath the tabletop
Long - Approx. 60" long x 15" deep x 21.5" tall
With an extra support 'leg' in the center and one shelf underneath the tabletop
Tall - Approx. 42" long x 15" deep x 33.5" tall
With two shelves underneath the tabletop
Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Let us know what you have in mind, and we'll create a CUSTOM version with the dimensions & shelves you need. This table looks great at any size.
This item ships Light Assembly Required. It's nothing you can't handle, just threading some pipes together and using a screwdriver. If you would like it shipped Fully Assembled, just let us know. Additional shipping charges may apply.
If you live in the Detroit, MI area, ask about our FREE Pickup/Delivery options
For items made with industrial pipe, we use only cleaned, de-greased pipes. After cleaning, the pipes are sealed with clear-coat to preserve the finish of the metal and to prevent rust.