The medium sized box sides are crafted from a single piece of wood using various species--black walnut, cherry, maple and others. Tops use contrasting species such as spalted, curly maple, oak, sapele. Corners employ spline joinery. Interior of the box is lined with white pine. This style box is perfect for storing tea bags or other items of your choice. Can be passed down for generations.
- 4" x 7" x 3.5"
- Crafted from a single piece of wood
- Can select from various woods such as walnut, cherry, maple and others.
- Top uses maple, oak, and sapele.
- Made to order
- Made by Stan Tetrault of Bench Dog Woodworks Tolland, CT
- Ships in (estimated): 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Tolland, CT
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Bench Dog Woodworks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.