This contemporary style lift top combination storage, desk and coffee table is 36" Long x 24" Wide x 18" High and made from beautiful Walnut. The table top can be raised to 26 inches for use as a desk or working surface.
The piece can be made in Sugar Pine, Cherry, Oak and Walnut. A variety of stains made by MinWax and ZAR are also available. Please specify if known when ordering. Otherwise samples will be made and sent to customer for selection and approval.
Each piece is built to the following specifications.
• The top and sides are made from 4/4 Walnut and the legs are made from 8/4 Walnut.
• The top is approximately 7/8" thick and made with multiple boards secured with biscuits and compression gluing.
• The top is attached to a Hardware Furniture Lift Up Top Coffee Table Mechanism Spring Hinges. Lift is 8 inches. In the down position, the top rests on the apron and legs. See drawing.
• The inside storage area is approximately 32" L x 20" W x 10" D.
• Pocket screws are used to attach the legs, apron, bottom shelf and internal supports for attachment of the Hinge Spring brackets.
• Hinge Spring Bracket are attached to the inside ends of the table apron and top.
• The legs are 2" x' 2' made from multiple boards.
• The piece is stained dark walnut and finished with 4-5 coats of Tung oil on all surfaces
• Fully assembled.
Shipping and insurance costs are estimated for delivery to the West Coast (See Shipping & Policies). If less, a refund is provided when shipped.
mr² Woodworking also creates custom indoor and outdoor furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items available thru CM. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr² Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.