Rustic and Contemporary, Refined and Industrial, this Solid Wood Slab Live Edge Dining Table has it all. Crafted from beautiful Cherry wood with a cool, sleek flat black steel base to give it the edgy look and feel you love. In order to keep the natural rustic characteristics, small imperfections, knots, splits and cracks have been left in lending an organic nature to each unique one of a kind table. Cracks in no way affect the structural performance or integrity of the wood. Very durable, sustainable, eco-friendly and easy to care* for.
Note: Live Edge Furniture is subjected to have Slight Variations. Size may vary by 2" to 4"
Thickness of table top - 1.5" Raw
///// CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR TIMBER TOP TABLES /////
- Do not place hot items directly on the tabletop.
- To clean, wipe gently with a soft, nonabrasive damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- If necessary, use mild dish soap to remove dried-on material.
- Avoid the use of ammonia-based or chemical cleaners and abrasives as they will damage the
- Ensure the longevity of your wood furniture by maintaining a proper indoor humidity level; the use of a humidifier is recommended when air is dry.
Made in WADSWORTH, OH
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of TimberTop Tables's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.