Harnessing the unique character and beauty of reclaimed wood harvested in the Grand Valley of Western Colorado, together we have complete control to design and create your coffee table to perfectly compliment your room and be a highlight piece in your collection. I harvest the wood, mill it in my sawmill, dry it in my kiln, and finish it in my art studio/workshop including designing and fabricating the legs/base that completes the vision.
- Built to your preferences coffee tables range in size from 15" x 20" to over 80" in diameter and can be in almost any shape depending on the unique piece of reclaimed wood selected.
- Coffee tables tend to be between 15" and 19" in height, but I can meet your unique needs.
- The weight of the piece depends on the dimensions of the top, the type of wood, the legs or base design and materials, and the addition of any inlays or features. They tend to weigh more than 20 pounds and I have built some that weighed nearly 400 pounds.
- I work with each piece of wood to find it's voice. I approach the rich character of reclaimed wood as its strength. I am not interested in boring monocultured trees or engineered, veneered wood. I harness the flaws and make them into features by stabilizing, enhancing, and highlighting. I celebrate the difficult life a desert tree has and make the character that is a result of those challenges a focal point.
- The coffee table can include inlays, spars or butterfly stabilizers, epoxy fills that are subtle or dramatic, or even engraved designs.
- The base can be legs, or a base built of steel or wood to ground your piece and help it stand the test of time.
I will deliver a piece of art that is a highlight in your room and serves as a perfect rest for a glass of wine, single-malt scotch, a favorite book, or simply your feet. Order one today.
- Shipping or delivery is separate from the cost of the piece and will be quoted before the project is started.
- I build individualized boxes and crates and work with experienced shippers to deliver your piece to you in perfect condition. If it is safer to separate the top from the legs or base for transport, I include all the hardware and the tool necessary to assemble the piece in your home.
- Large pieces will require help from friends or family or hired help. I can advise you on the numbers of people, and if there are any special moving requirements, but since each situation is unique, getting the piece into final position will need to be arranged by the customer.
- Custom in-person delivery and installation can be arranged.
Made in Grand Junction, CO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Confluence Woodcraft, LLC's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.