This was a GRAND project and just a small part of the over all remodel, which I worked off and on for almost a year.
I built the form for the lion heads, using foam and then hard coated them before applying hand cut marble pieces. once set and grouted, I ground everything smooth and defined the shape, then polished it to a high gloss.
The water containers are marble and granite and flow from one to the next. I put back-lit glass mosaics of lily pads on the bottom of each.
The stairs and landing were tiled with marble and the carpet was inset.
This project would make an impressive entry anywhere!