Personalized laser engraved bread cutting board. Solid piece of mahogany and Oak hardwood, 1 1/2" thick holds up to years of chopping or slicing.
Each board is custom engraved with the information you provide us. It will be finished with food safe mineral oil and beeswax
All our wooden products are made by hand to ensure high quality and uniqueness. We finish seal the wood by hand.
- Handmade in the USA
- Sealed with natural beeswax and food-sale mineral oil
- Custom engraved to customer's specification
- 26" x 16"
TIPS FOR USE AND CARE
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally reapply a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Over time if your cutting board showing signs of wear (ex. Knife marks). lightly Sand with 400 grit sanding paper, make sure to follow the grain of the wood wipe dust off and oil with food grade mineral oil.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Please know that wood color, grain pattern, and clarity naturally varies with each board. Because of these variations, the engraved design on your board may be slightly darker or lighter than the example pictured.
- Made by Ehandcarved in Tamarac, FL
- Ships in 3 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Lehigh acres, FL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Ehandcarved's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.