This is a hand turned solid wood lamp made from 5 separate layers of Brazilian Leopard Wood, Peruvian Walnut, & African Padouk. The body of the lamp measures 21 inches tall by 6 inches wide with a high gloss lacquer finish and has a three-way socket. Each is hand made to order, make it yours by placing an order today!
- 21" Tall by 6" wide
- Made from 5 separate layers of a Brazilian leopard wood, Peruvian walnut and African padouk
- Includes a three-way socket
- High gloss lacquer finish
- Handmade to order
- Made by Wynn Whitener of Halcyon Hall in Morganton, NC
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in MORGANTON, NC
By Halcyon Hall
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Halcyon Hall's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.