Mancala Board With Custom Engraving
These beautiful mancala boards are made from solid walnut or cherry wood. They're sanded smooth and finished with a traditional hand-rubbed tung oil finish that highlights the natural wood grain. Each board comes with a set of glass playing pieces in a cotton bag.
We don't use stains or dyes, so the cherry board starts out a little lighter than what's often called "cherry." With time, the color will deepen to a rich reddish brown that we find much prettier than the artificial red "cherry finish" you'll find elsewhere.
- 18" long x 6.75" wide x 1" thick
- 5/8" glass pieces (some variation in size)
- Handmade in our family-owned shop
- Made from solid or walnut cherry wood
- Comes with a set of multi-colored glass playing pieces in a cotton bag
- Optional custom engraving: we can engrave names, dates, or a message on the back or side of the board. Select the "Custom engraving" option and enter your request when you place your order.
- Make it yours by placing an order today
- Made by Three Trees Workshop, Warrensburg, MO
- Ships within 1 week via USPS Priority Service; contact us if you require expedited shipping
- For custom engraved boards, we'll send a proof for approval before we do the engraving, so please watch for a message after you place your order. Delays in approval may lead to delays in shipping.
Warning: Marbles are a choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years old.
Each game board is unique due to natural variations in the color and grain of wood. The board you receive will vary slightly from the one pictured here, but will be just as beautiful.