This cutting board is crafted from maple wood and accented with a walnut inlay. It features a raised design with triangle inset that perfectly fits most standard plates for convenient transferring functionality. It's geometric design will add some style to your counter.
The curliness of the maple with the added touch of walnut inlay makes these boards look great. Maple is an excellent wood for cutting boards and all sorts of kitchen tasks. This particular board's large design makes it perfect for cutting meat, but also for cutting fruit, dicing vegetables and slicing your favorite breads or cheeses.
The board is coated and polished with a food-safe mineral oil and beeswax treatment that hydrates, shines, and waterproofs for maximum durability.
- 20" long x 15" wide x 2.25" tall (1.25" thick with a plate opening of 1").
- Handmade from curly maple and walnut
- Raised design that fits most plates for convenient transferring
- Handmade to order
- Made by Payne Company Woodcraft in Georgetown, IN
- Ships in 2 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today