- Fly Me to the Moon -
A stunning round diamond cut, large 7 mm Rainbow Moonstone ring, with married metal design of 14K solid gold and recycled silver. A unique statement ring and an alternative to traditional engagement ring. The moonstone you receive comes with magnificent BLUE flash (each stone is unique and is different from the sample one shown in pictures), and probably it's the most beautiful moonstone you've found.
Rainbow Moonstone is a stone that brings balance, harmony, and hope. You will receive the gem that has stunning blue flash. The stone is set on a 14 K solid gold open setting that allows light to travel through.
This Rainbow Moonstone ring is a unique alternative to traditional engagement rings. I made the sample ring for myself and it has become the ring that I wear the most. CLICK on the drop-down menu on the right to select your finish and rings size to add this item to your cart.
• Materials: Rainbow Moonstone; 14 K Solid Gold, Recycled Silver
• Setting: Our signature double gallery setting
• Stone: 7 mm, round diamond Cut (~1.2 carat)
• Stone Hardness: 6-6.5 (Mohs Scale)
• Great For: Everyday Wear, An Alternative to Traditional Engagement Ring, Statement Ring, promise ring
• ECO-friendly jewelry and package
• We partner with Trees for the Future to PLANT A TREE for every piece of jewelry you buy
• Moonstone Ring Only (Married metal design of 14K solid gold and recycled silver)
• 2 Rings - Moon plus Band: Moonstone engagement ring + hammered wedding band in 14 K solid gold.
Made in San Francisco, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of LoveGem Studo's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.