Medusa is a ceiling light, pendant lamp handcrafted using reclaimed oak wine barrel's staves and metal hoop, all recycled from discarded French barrels and reinvented into this elegant, unique light fixture. Medusa's oak staves are stained with a creamy mahogany color on the outside, while the inside still shows the rich reddish color left by the wine previously held in the barrel, creating a subtle two tones effect. The staves' ends are smoothened to add softness to the silhouette, but still show the original groove of each barrel's plank. The metal hoop is painted with a rich dark bronze color. The inner light fixture features an oversized glass shade and it includes a complementary Edison Vintage Style bulb, 60W; the lamp, however may use any other regular type of bulb of choice. It comes complete of a matching canopy. We always recommend to rely on professional installation for any hardwired fixture.
DIMENSION (As shown)
- 23" Tall by 22" diameter
- 5' Cord and chain
- Recycled wine barrel pendant light
- Made from reclaimed oak wine barrel staves and metal hoops
- Creamy mahogany stain on outside of staves
- Rich dark bronze color painted on metal hoops
- The inner light fixture features an oversized glass shade and it includes a complimentary 60W Edison vintage-style bulb
- May use any other regular type of bulb of choice for the lamp
- Comes with a complete matching canopy
- Made to order
- Made by Stefano Capaccioli of Stil Novo Design in Oregon House, CA
- Ships in 5 weeks
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Oregon House, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Stil Novo Design's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.