Listed here is our made-to-order "Hensley" metal table base. The price shown is for the base only. Keep in mind that this design/size works for multiple table applications explained below.
- For coffee and or side tables (will support 36" - 40" round tops)
- For round dinning tables (will support 54" - 60" round tops)
- For rectangular tables you can put two bases side by side in order to support large tops
- Legs are 1" square tubing (the feet are flat so that you can add felt sticky pads if you have wood floors)
- Top and bottom strap is 3/8" x 1"
- The width is 34", but the height can be whatever you need it to be.
- For larger stone or wood tops, we will add support arms up underneath.
Finishes: (Shown in Cleopatra Gold)
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Tier 1 colors
- matte black powder-coat
- white powder-coat
- bright orange powder-coat
- sapphire blue powder-coat
Tier 2 colors
- raw steel with a clear-coat (consistently sanded/blended throughout)
- blackened steel with clear powder-coat (just like raw steel, but with a tinted clear)
Tier 3 colors
- cleopatra gold powder-coat (closest thing to soft brass)
- roman gold powder-coat (referred to as champagne gold)
- subtle silver powder-coat
- satin-nickel powder-coat
- steel gray powder-coat
- oil rubbed bronze
- old world
Tier 4 colors
- platinum silver powder-coat (has reflective qualities, similar to chrome)
- worn leather patina with clear
Freight: With this option, it'll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You'll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They'll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.