Listed here is our "made to order" clean-lined metal conference table base. This base is shown for a wood top application, but can be configured to support any sort of stone, concrete or glass top.
- This base is very strong and can support any amount of weight.
- Any table 10' or longer will most likely require it to be in 2 - 3 pieces. Email us for further required information.
- If you would like for us to quote a wood top, we can easily do so. Just let us know what you're looking for and we'll respond with options.
- Shown with 3" x 3" legs and 1" x 3" support frame
- The base can be made out of many different sizes of materials. Inquire as to what type of look you're going for and we'll provide options.
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Tier 1 colors
- matte black powder-coat
- white powder-coat
- bright orange powder-coat
- sapphire blue powder-coat
Tier 2 colors
- raw steel with a clear-coat (consistently sanded/blended throughout)
- blackened steel with clear powder-coat (just like raw steel, but with a tinted clear)
Tier 3 colors
- cleopatra gold powder-coat (closest thing to soft brass)
- roman gold powder-coat (referred to as champagne gold)
- subtle silver powder-coat
- satin-nickel powder-coat
- steel gray powder-coat
- oil rubbed bronze
- old world
Tier 4 colors
- platinum silver powder-coat (has reflective qualities, similar to chrome)
- worn leather patina with clear
Freight: With this option, it'll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You'll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They'll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.