Metal Gate Contemporary Pedestrian Walk Thru Entry Cut Art Modern Iron Garden
GORGEOUS, CUSTOM, HANDCRAFTED METAL ENTRY GATE
Factory direct metal gates at WHOLESALE PRICES
Here is an elegant handcrafted contemporary metal gate with factory-direct pricing. Regularly $1500, we offer this gate at a great factory-direct price for only $1099.
THIS IS A MODERN, CONTEMPORARY GATE reminiscent of the minimalist art of the early 20th Century.
1. Rough opening: 36". Height: 4'. Rough opening holds the gate, posts and hinges installed. The design in this listing will be fabricated for rough opening 36", height 4'.
Custom sizes available. Contact us for a factory-direct quote.
2. Design fabricated/cut from 12 gauge steel.
3. Frame: Steel 1.5"x 1.5" square. Arch: Steel 1.5".
4. Includes posts to attach to side walls. Posts: Steel 1.5" x 1.5" square.
5. Includes standard hinges.
Customer decides hinge side and gate swing.
6. Fabricated for a latch. We provide quality magnetic latch.
Gate can also be fabricated with one standard 2 1/8" holes for a standard lever. Customer supplies lever.
7. Includes sandblasting, baked on zinc primer and standard powder coating.
Custom Powder Coating Specials:
Custom Black Hammer
This is a dark black powder coating. Medium gloss. Delicate hammered finish. $150 value free. Makes the gate stand out.
Following are custom designer colors for only $125:
Custom Textured Bronze. Dark brown chocolate bronze with delicate textured finish.
Custom Textured Rust. Warm rust color with delicate textured finish.
Custom Green Patina.
Gate can also be finished in Natural Rust for an upgrade fee. Natural rust is not a powder coating.
Please allow 25 business days to ship the gate. Each gate is custom fabricated per order.
A great gate with clean, contemporary lines. A perfect gate for a garden or entry way to a contemporary home.
You cannot find an item like this at your local hardware store!
Made in Chula vista, CA
By Davinci Gate
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Davinci Gate's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.