Listed here is our "made to order" "Deacon" metal pedestal base. This base is perfect for wood, stone or glass tops and can be configured to certain sizes. Transitional and or modern in design, this base is stout, clean-lined and timeless.
**This table can be built to work as a coffee table, side/end or console table as well.
- 3" x 3" square tubing (we can build this design out of other materials as well)
- 1/4" x 3" top strap with 1/4" x 1" low-profile gussets for support
- mounting holes throughout the top strap
- for glass tops we would do away with the holes and would keep the top flat, allowing for clear tabs to be installed for grip and a clean look. (see the picture with the blue glass top)
- for stone tops, 2 sided sticky squares can be used to keep the top from sliding.
Price: The list price is based on a common size to support a 60" round top. Coffee table bases will be priced lower.
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Tier 1 colors
- matte black powder-coat
- white powder-coat
- bright orange powder-coat
- sapphire blue powder-coat
Tier 2 colors
- raw steel with a clear-coat (consistently sanded/blended throughout)
- blackened steel with clear powder-coat (just like raw steel, but with a tinted clear)
Tier 3 colors
- cleopatra gold powder-coat (closest thing to soft brass)
- roman gold powder-coat (referred to as champagne gold)
- subtle silver powder-coat
- satin-nickel powder-coat
- steel gray powder-coat
- oil rubbed bronze
- old world
Tier 4 colors
- platinum silver powder-coat (has reflective qualities, similar to chrome)
- worn leather patina with clear
Freight: With this option, it'll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You'll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They'll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.