Listed here is our "made to order" "Peyton" pedestal base. This base is perfect for wood, stone or glass tops and can be configured to certain sizes if need be. Transitional in design, this base is like nothing on the market.
**The picture shown is for a 60" round or square top.
- 1.5" x 4" bottom foot rail
- 4" x 4" tubing used for the middle post
- 1/2 x 4" top strap for mounting to a top (countersunk holes throughout)
- for glass tops we would do away with the holes and would keep the top flat, allowing for clear tabs to be installed for grip and a clean look.
- for stone tops, 2 sided sticky squares or liquid nails would be used in order to keep the stone from sliding around.
Finish Shown: Raw steel in the first photo, Steel Gray in the second and third.
Finishes: (Shown in Raw steel in the first photo, Steel Gray in the second and third)
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Tier 1 colors
- matte black powder-coat
- white powder-coat
- bright orange powder-coat
- sapphire blue powder-coat
Tier 2 colors
- raw steel with a clear-coat (consistently sanded/blended throughout)
- blackened steel with clear powder-coat (just like raw steel, but with a tinted clear)
Tier 3 colors
- cleopatra gold powder-coat (closest thing to soft brass)
- roman gold powder-coat (referred to as champagne gold)
- subtle silver powder-coat
- satin-nickel powder-coat
- steel gray powder-coat
- oil rubbed bronze
- old world
Tier 4 colors
- platinum silver powder-coat (has reflective qualities, similar to chrome)
- worn leather patina with clear
Freight: With this option, it'll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You'll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They'll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.