Listed here is our made-to-order "James" side table, which matches our James coffee table. This design is perfect if you're looking for a simplistic design. The top can accommodate wood, glass, concrete, stone or metal. Both the top and bottom shelf are pictured with an inset strap for allowing glass or mirrors to sit flush inside. Since we custom make each table, you can order them anyway you like, so don't be afraid to ask.
Note: the top strap with the holes is there to support a mirror. The holes are only there so that we can hang the table to be painted.
- 1" sq. tubing frame
- 1/8" x 2" support strap for mirrors
- feet are capped so that you can add felt if need be for wood floors
Finishes: (Shown in Cleopatra Gold)
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Tier 1 colors
- matte black powder-coat
- white powder-coat
- bright orange powder-coat
- sapphire blue powder-coat
Tier 2 colors
- raw steel with a clear-coat (consistently sanded/blended throughout)
- blackened steel with clear powder-coat (just like raw steel, but with a tinted clear)
Tier 3 colors
- cleopatra gold powder-coat (closest thing to soft brass)
- roman gold powder-coat (referred to as champagne gold)
- subtle silver powder-coat
- satin-nickel powder-coat
- steel gray powder-coat
- oil rubbed bronze
- old world
Tier 4 colors
- platinum silver powder-coat (has reflective qualities, similar to chrome)
- worn leather patina with clear
Freight: With this option, it'll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You'll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They'll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.