These sturdy table and desk legs are individually handmade from heavy gauge steel tubing for superior quality, strength, and great looks. They include 4" wide flat bar steel top plates with plenty of mounting holes to secure table and desk tops. The unique leg design also features decorative flat steel vertical plates on the front and back and flat steel feet, for a true industrial look.
- Heavy-duty square steel tubing for strength and appearance.
- Industry leading 4" wide top mounting plates for optimum support and stability (screws not included).
- Flat steel feet with thick rubber pads to protect floors and prevent sliding.
- Flat surface (butt joint) welds are ground smooth for best appearance.
- Available in various sizes for desks, conference tables, dining tables, etc. (28" x 28" shown).
- Raw steel (unfinished).
- Raw steel with durable clear coat sealer.
- Burnished (shiny) steel with durable clear coat sealer.
- Powder coat (various colors).
- Custom patina/oxide finishes (rusty red, etc.).
- Adjustable leg levelers.
- Stringer bars.
- Decorative solid steel rivets.
- This item will be meticulously handcrafted for you.
- Made by Ray Cichlar of Rustic Furniture Hut in California
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.