These sturdy table and desk legs are handmade from heavy gauge steel tubing for superior quality, strength, and great looks. They include 4" wide flat bar steel top plates with plenty of mounting holes to secure table and desk tops. The unique leg design features flat steel vertical plates on the front and back sides and flat steel feet, for an authentic industrial look. *** SOLD INDIVIDUALLY OR IN SETS ***
- Heavy-duty square steel tubing for strength and appearance.
- Wide top mounting plates for optimum support and stability.
- Flat steel feet with rubber pads to protect floors and prevent sliding.
- Flat surface (butt joint) welds are ground smooth for best appearance.
- Available in various sizes for desks, conference tables, dining tables, bars, etc.
- Pricing starts at $359 per leg.
- Raw steel (unfinished).
- Raw steel with durable clear coat sealer.
- Burnished (shiny) steel with durable clear coat sealer.
- Powder coat (various colors).
- Custom patina/oxide finishes (rusty red, etc.).
- Adjustable leg levelers.
- Stringer bars (for complete trestle style base).
- Decorative solid steel rivets.
- Table top mounting screws/lags.
- This item will be meticulously handcrafted for you.
- Made by Ray Cichlar of Rustic Furniture Hut in California
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.