Our Kapok round dining table fits seamlessly into any dining room or kitchen decor style.
With mid century modern good looks and solid hardwood construction this dining table adds timeless beauty that you'll love and your guests will admire.
The pedestal table base with stylishly curved legs allows for ample leg room even when seating large groups around the table.
AVAILABLE LARGE TABLE SIZES & PRICING:
- 46 inch table seats 5 to 6, ($2,900.00)
- 54 inch table seats 6 to 7, ($4,000.00)
- 60 inch table seats 7 to 8, ($4,450.00)
- 70 inch table seats 8 to 10, ($5,200.00)
AVAILABLE SMALL TABLE SIZES & PRICING:
- 30 inch table seats 2 to 3, (1,750.00)
- 36 inch table seats 3 to 4, ($2,200.00)
- 42 inch table seats 4 to 5, ($2,800.00)
- Shown in white oak and also available in cherry, mahogany or walnut.
- Table is approx. 30" high.
- Solid hardwood construction.
- Time-honored mortise and tenon joinery.
- Commercial grade worry-free finish (satin) allows easy water cleanup.
- Ships with the base detached and easy assembly instructions included.
Our craftspeople bring over 80 years of experience to every piece we make. We use all of this expertise to exceed your expectations for quality and customer service.
Your round dining table is meticulously handmade for you in your choice of solid cherry, walnut, oak or mahogany wood (shown here in walnut). Your table gets its color from the natural beauty of the wood, not stains or dyes.
And you never have to worry about spills and stains on the wood as our dining tables feature a commercial grade worry-free finish (satin) that allows easy water cleanup.
Made in Bloomington, IN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Nathan Hunter Design's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.