Modern TV Stand, Media Console, Entertainment Center, Retro TV Stand, Media Cabinet, Mid Century Style From Nathan Hunter Design
We designed the "Bubble" media console to be the perfect height for your TV and with interior storage for components. The side doors flip up and slide back so they are out of the way when are using your components. And the "bubble" holes allow for airflow - and even allow you to put speakers inside the cabinet.
The main case is made of "Echowood," FSC certified sustainable zebrano over the highest quality pressure-laminated wood substrate. The side doors are "Echowood," FSC certified sustainable maccassar ebony over super-refined MDF substrate. The mid-century modern styled peg-legs are solid walnut.
- Green center doors enclose a large storage area.
- Side "bubble" doors flip up and slide back, revealing storage for components and/or speakers.
- Ample slots in the back of the cabinet for cord management and heat venting.
- You can choose lime, aqua, tangerine, or pebble for the center doors and "bubbles" (see color chart - colors are for reference only: actual color may be slightly different from your screen).
- Commercial grade worry-free finish (satin).
- Contact us if you need a custom height.
- Ships via white glove blanket-wrap delivery or curbside freight, depending on location.
Standard dimensions are:
72"L x 22"H x 16"D
Made in Bloomington, IN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Nathan Hunter Design's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.