I like puns and word play as much as anyone. Sorry not sorry.
I'd never done anything like this before, and I'll probably never do anything like it again. It was so much fun to make though. I constructed all the pieces (including handmade rivets), and then set the stones, and then super carefully riveted it together so the stones are almost touching. Then one of the rivets bent, and I had to take it all apart, make a new set of rivets, and start over. But it turned out pretty good in the end.
- 2 large oval rose quartz cabochons
- stones are set in handmade silver bezels on bases with open backs, and are riveted together to create a "mirror" effect
- geometric thick square shank, rectangular bases, riveted together
- oxidized sterling silver shank and bases, polished sterling silver rivets
- size 7.75
- hand crafted May 2017 in Seattle, WA.