The Mission firewood holder is the perfect Mid Century Modern accent for the fireplace. It's based off of our Aspen magazine rack design, and it can hold a variety of things from firewood and dog toys to extra blankets. It features hand layered bent plywood, real wood veneer, hand rubbed polyurethane finish, and brass balls on the bottom to keep it super steady.
* Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
* Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
* Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
* Brass balls on the bottom keep it super steady.
* Birch & Maple Veneer Inner Layers
* Birch, Oak, or Walnut Outer Veneer
* Brass Feet
* Height: 9"
* Width: 16"
* Length: 20"
* Thickness: 0.5"
* Weight: 3.5 lbs
* Each firewood holder is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
* Made to order in 2-4 weeks.