mr2 Custom Hand Crafted Open Back© Hardwood Cabinet or Bookcase. Each custom bookcase or cabinet is 38 1/4" high x 9" deep x 16" wide and made from select hardwoods. The bookcase shown is stained in Red Mahogany and has multiple coats of Polyurethane lacquer.
Each piece is made to the following specifications:
• Shelves and sides are made with single boards to provide a minimum of 9.375 inch width.
• Tapered Feet are attached to the bottom of the bookcase.
• Each cabinet or bookcase can be used separately or joined together to make sectionalized cabinets against the wall or as room dividers.
• Book heights up to 8" can be accommodated with the piece shown.
• The external surfaces have multiple coats of polyurethane. The inside and undersides are stained and multiple coats of satin finish polyurethane applied. Sanding is completed prior to each coat. Samples of the bookcase stain with lacquer coat will be sent to the customer for approval.
• All shelf attachments are made with glue and wood screws for maximum strength; covered with oak dowels and flush sanded.
• There are four (4) staggered inset partitions to add strength as well as style to the piece. The bookcase can be made without the partitions for more space without sacrificing strength.
• The bookcase has been leveled.
• The height (h) and width (w) can be increased or decreased by a maximum of 4 inches without any change in the price. Stains include Mahogany, Red Mahogany (shown), Walnut, Chestnut, Russet Oak, and Ebony, Cherry, Pine, Early American and other customer preferred stains. Finishes include gloss, semi-gloss and satin.
• These pieces are custom made and would be ready for shipment within 4-5 weeks after order has been placed depending upon back log.
• The piece is packaged in bubble wrap with multiple layers of cardboard for protection.
• All changes to the specification require customer approval.
• Packaging, Insurance and Drop Shipping to the West Coast (See Shipping & Policies). If the cost is lower, a refund will be provided for Drop shipment to Local GPX Station..
Custom item, shipment would be dependent upon backlog Please confirm the dimensions, compartment configuration, and stain and finish (gloss, semi-gloss or satin) and need for an apron on both sides when ordering.
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr² Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.