mr2 Custom Hand Crafted Sectional Cabinet or Bookcase. Each custom cabinet (sold separately) is 30" high x14" deep x 36" long sectional cabinets and made from FSC certified Monterey (Radiata) Pine. The cabinets shown are stained in Mahogany and have 8-9 coats of Polyurethane lacquer. The cabinets are made to the following specifications:
• Shelves and sides are made with multiple boards secured with biscuits and professional glue to achieve 14 inch depth.
• The sectional cabinets can be stacked on each other to provide a four or six shelf bookcase or electronics cabinet. This 14" depth provides the stability needed to stack the sectional units.
• The back is made with one side finished birch paneling secured with brass screws. Stained and 2 coats minimum of polyurethane applied to all surfaces.
• Each cabinet can be used separately or joined together to make sectionalized cabinets.
• The external surfaces of the cabinet have 3 to 4 coats of polyurethane. The inside and undersides are stained and 2-3 coats of satin finish polyurethane applied. Sanding is completed prior to each coat. Samples of the bookcase stain with lacquer coat will be sent to the customer for approval.
• All attachments are made with glue, wood screws, covered with oak dowels and flush sanded. Structural low profile shelf braces are provided.
• The cabinet has four square tapered feet with pads which have been leveled.
• Stains include Mahogany, Walnut, Chestnut, Russet Oak, Ebony, Cherry, Pine, Early American and other customer preferred stains. Finishes include gloss, semi-gloss and satin.
• Ready for shipment within 4-6 weeks after order has been placed.
• The cabinet is packaged in bubble wrap with multiple layers of cardboard for protection.
• All changes to the specification require customer approval.
• Packaging, Insurance and Shipping to the West Coast. If the cost is lower, a refund will be provided.
Custom item, shipment would be dependent upon backlog Please contact us with your quantity, dimensions, stain and finish (gloss, semi-gloss or satin) when ordering.
mr² Woodworking also has unique butterfly houses, birdhouses, custom furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr² Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.