Custom mr² Hardwood Bookcases with Tapered Feet (30" Wide x 30" High x 14" Deep).
The bookcase shown is cherry with a satin finish.
• Shelves and sides are made with multiple cherry hardwood boards..
• All shelf, riser and partition attachments are secured with power head screws and covered with cherry dowels.
• Shelf height is approximately 12 7/8"
• All the external surfaces; including top, bottom of shelves and all visible surfaces have multiple coats of satin finish polyurethane. Sanding is completed prior to each coat.
• Grain patterns will vary depending upon stock available.
• Choice of stain and finish.
• Multiple samples of the bookcase stained and covered with satin lacquer finish will be sent to the customer for approval before finishing. Grain and colors will vary depending upon the cherry stock available.
• There are two (2) partitions inset to add strength as well as style to the piece. The top partition is centered at 1/3 the length of the shelf and the bottom is centered at 2/3 the length of the shelf
• The bookcase has six (6) 1 ½" high tapered legs with pads and is leveled.
• Completely assembled piece shipped in multiple layers of bubble wrap and multiple layers of cardboard in a single carton.
Shipping costs are estimated for the West Coast (See Shipping & Policies). If total shipping costs are lower, a refund would be applied when shipped.
Other woods and sizes are available upon request. Prices may vary.
mr² Woodworking also creates custom indoor and outdoor furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items available thru CustomMade. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr2 Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.