ABOUT THIS ITEM:
A 1/4" x about 2" Sterling silver bar is hand cut, stamped "Nevertheless, she persisted", given a beautiful brushed finish and the letters darkened for contrast. If you wish to have the words left plain (no blackening), then please put that in the notes.
The bar hangs from a delicate, sterling silver chain in your choice of 16, 18" or 20 and is also available as a charm only (Choose "Charm only").
* Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made "perfection". EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
* Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a reusable fabric pouch.
* All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail, unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
* GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable other than the fabric pouch, which is reusable.
* Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.
Made in Munster, IN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Completely Hammered's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.