Listed here is a SET of our "made to order" "Oak Tree" metal table legs. These legs are like no other on the market and can be used as individual legs or can be joined together to make a full base for your table. Depending on your table top and size, we'll recommend which way you should go.
Design: This design can go many different directions, depending on your top and the finish you choose.
Price: This price is based on our black powder-coat, upgraded finishes will change the price a bit.
This leg is 28.5" high x 34" wide. We don't offer other sizes, but we can join the legs together like in one of the photos. This will allow for you to use stone if you like or to keep the legs totally rigid for a really long wood top.
- 4 - 3/8" plates of steel, laminated (welded) together to make a thickness of 1-1/8"
- The top strap is 4" wide and we add another couple of 4" x 4" pieces to allow for plenty of mounting strength. Counter-sunk holes throughout the top strap to allow for plenty of screws.
Note: If your wood top is going to be longer than 8ft., we suggest going with 3 legs for extra strength and for looks.
Weight: These legs weigh around 100 lbs each
Finishes: (Shown in Worn Leather & Raw Steel w/clear )
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Tier 1 colors
- matte black powder-coat
- white powder-coat
- bright orange powder-coat
- sapphire blue powder-coat
Tier 2 colors
- raw steel with a clear-coat (consistently sanded/blended throughout)
- blackened steel with clear powder-coat (just like raw steel, but with a tinted clear)
Tier 3 colors
- cleopatra gold powder-coat (closest thing to soft brass)
- roman gold powder-coat (referred to as champagne gold)
- subtle silver powder-coat
- satin-nickel powder-coat
- steel gray powder-coat
- oil rubbed bronze
- old world
Tier 4 colors
- platinum silver powder-coat (has reflective qualities, similar to chrome)
- worn leather patina with clear
Freight: With this option, it'll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You'll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They'll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items like these)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.