This offset smoker with warming box, The Duke, is a force to be reckoned with. It's a beast and has a base made out 2″ square tubing to match. The cook chamber features 4 individual racks that are both sliding and removable. Below the racks you'll find tuning plates made from 3/8″ thick steel plate. These come standard with the smoker to ensure even cooking temperatures and 100% control over your cooker's temperature distribution
To the left of the cooking chamber, you'll find a large warming box with 3 racks that are also sliding and removable. In the mood for sausage? Remove the racks and hang long links of sausage on two included sausage hooks. The drip pan is also easily removed for cleaning.
To the right of the cooking chamber is a large firebox boasting many great features. The flat lid is a great place to keep food warm while finishing up the rest of the meal. Lift the lid and you'll find a solid flat steel plate ideal for cooking up a pot of beans or even tortillas. This steel plate can be easily removed to reveal another cooking rack which measures 20″ x 22″. Cook here at higher temperatures by moving the rack lower on one of the 3 rails.
You'll have plenty of prep space with the dual front shelving on this model. The top shelf measures 62″ x 12″ and below that there's another shelf measuring 58″ x 12″.
- Fully welded, 1/4″ Solid steel cook chamber & fire box
- 1/4" warmer box (Rib Box) with 3 sliding racks
- solid 5/8" stiffeners reinforces firebox door and warming box door to eliminate warping
- Sliding trays
- Two heavy-duty, rear-mounted, all-terrain 12" x 2 1/2" casters (capacity of 1200 pounds each)
- Two front-mounted 6" x 2" swivel casters w/brake (capacity 900 pounds each)
- Drip Rails
- 1/2" steel fire grate
- Solid rod handle
- Sausage hangers in warmer box
- 1/4" tuning plates
- Stainless steel spring handles
- 2 1.5″ Brass drain valves
- 4 hook utensil holder
- 3″ multi-zone, stainless steel temperature gauges
- Stainless steel front prep shelving (includes both shelves) (add $450.00 for both levels)
- 1/2″ thick firebox instead of our standard 1/4″ thick firebox (add $450.00)
- Trailer options available - Inquire for options and pricing
diameter x width 24" x 40"
width x depth x height 84" x 38" x 70"
width x depth x height 22" x 24" x 22"
width x depth x height 22" x 24" x 30"
Number of doors 2
Number of Thermometer Gauges 3
We welcome custom orders, so please let us know what you're looking for.
**TURNAROUND CAN VARY SIGNIFICANTLY FROM AS LITTLE AS A COUPLE WEEKS TO 5 OR MORE WEEKS (although it's rare that it's that long). Be sure to email to ask for current turnaround if the timing is important to you.
**SHIPPING CHARGES LISTED ARE ONLY AN ESTIMATE, and vary by location; please email me for a shipping quote. We ship worldwide and local pick up is also available.
**Shipping will be quoted for "Standard Delivery" If you would like a quote on inside delivery, be sure to indicate that choice when requesting a quote.
* All rights reserved; True Texas Pits, LLC