Recall the scent of sugar cookies baking in the oven -that sweet-buttery aroma wafting through the house. The warmth of memory is illuminated by these delicate dollops of porcelain. With a velvety texture of meringue cookies, their dainty size and soft pastels speak of refreshing after-dinner mints.
These graceful earrings are a lovely size, perfect for adding a gentle touch of color around your face, with a texture that begs close inspection, while not throwing off the balance of your ensemble. Roughly the size of a penny, their ¼ inch thickness makes them an ideal light-weight earring for daily wear.
• Made from white and tinted porcelains and .925 sterling silver
• Soft color palette. Pale pastel pink, lavender, and warm gold swirled into crisp white base.
• All materials manufactured in the USA, including the porcelain, sterling silver, and recycled gift boxes.
• This item will last for decades and generations when properly cared for. (Care instructions included with every purchase).
• Each item is made by hand in small batches in my Los Angeles studio
Porcelain: 0.5" L x 0.5" W, 0.25" thickness.
Overall Length: 1.0" L
AVAILABLE SIZES: Small Drop (featured), and Stud
AVAILABLE COLORS: Pastel Pink Swirl (featured), Lavender Pastel Swirl, Lavender Crème Swirl, Sky Blue Crème Swirl, Sea Foam Crème Swirl, and Crisp Crème Swirl.
Made in Los Angeles, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Sweet Mud Clay Works's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.