Recall the scent of sugar cookies baking in the oven -that sweet-buttery aroma wafting through the house. The warmth of memory is illuminated by these delicate dollops of porcelain. With a velvety texture of meringue cookies, their dainty size and soft pastels speak of refreshing after-dinner mints.
These graceful earrings are a lovely size, perfect for adding a gentle touch of color around your face, with a texture that begs close inspection, while not throwing off the balance of your ensemble. Roughly the size of a penny, their ¼ inch thickness makes them an ideal light-weight earring for daily wear.
• Made from white and tinted porcelains and .925 sterling silver
• Soft color palette. Pale pastel pink, lavender, and warm gold swirled into crisp white base.
• All materials manufactured in the USA, including the porcelain, sterling silver, and recycled gift boxes.
• This item will last for decades and generations when properly cared for. (Care instructions included with every purchase).
• Each item is made by hand in small batches in my Los Angeles studio
Porcelain: 0.5" L x 0.5" W, 0.25" thickness.
Overall Length: 1.0" L
AVAILABLE SIZES: Small Drop (featured), and Stud
AVAILABLE COLORS: Pastel Pink Swirl (featured), Lavender Pastel Swirl, Lavender Crème Swirl, Sky Blue Crème Swirl, Sea Foam Crème Swirl, and Crisp Crème Swirl.