3D sound wave print shadow box is a unique way to display any audio in its exact 3D representation. Display your favorite song or lyrics; Commemorate a special memory; Give a creative birthday or an anniversary gift to a loved one; Eternalize your baby heartbeat. Any audio can be recreated into its 3D representation and created into a one of a kind gift or a treasured keepsake.
QR CODE CARD IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER. QR code will be printed on a small card with message of your choice. If you will not include a message for QR code card, standard message will be printed: " Scan to hear personal message from YOUR NAME". QR code can be scanned by a smart phone (multiple free apps are available for this on both apple and android platforms) and will begin to play your message/sound of the 3D sound wave.
SHADOW BOX IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER to further illustrate the 3D representation of your sound wave. The physical outer dimensions of the shadow box
9.5" x 12" and depth of 1 3/8" . The area of opening is 4 3/4" x 6 3/4"
The background is printed on high quality matt photo paper and 3D print is made out of PLA or a PLA/PHA plastic. ( biodegradable material).
HOW TO ORDER AND PERSONALIZE
1. Select color for 3D sound wave, color of the background, and font for the caption --saturation of the color of the 3D wave and background may vary slightly due to appearance on computer screens and slight possible variation in printable material.
2. In the "Special instructions" box, provide what you want your caption to say. Please write it exactly as you want it to appear in the caption: Capitalization, quotation marks, multiple lines, etc. Also, include any comments/notes you may have.
3. QR CODE CARD: Provide Caption for the QR code card
4. Create your audio file using your computer, tablet, smart phone or any other handheld device; and/or email the song/lyrics to be used for 3D sound wave creation.
5. Send your audio file to CustomMade and include your name.
(Note: .wav files are preferred, but you can send other types like .mp3, or .m4a - a common format for handheld devices like an iPhone, and many others)
Made in Brooklyn, NY
By HTP Concepts
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of HTP Concepts's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.